Friday, 23 August 2013

Illustration Friday: Power

Hi guys, how do you do? :)
Sorry for this blog being on hiatus all the time. I have so much I want to talk about, but I just moved and I don't have internet access at home yet.
So here's just a quick little post featuring my current Illustration Friday Picture, written at my office desk. *coughcough* ^^'

This one's a fanart sketch: It's Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda, as he holds the triforce of power. (The next topics therefore should be wisdom and courage. :D) Coloured pencils and copic multiliner,



More info on recent art and my new home and everything to come soon! ♥

Katrin

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your up-date ^^ I hope you'll like your new place (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, that's right! you were moving.... do tell us about it!

    and it shows that you've been drawing so regularly, your pieces are getting better and better! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting a lot but I've been trying to keep away from the computer as much as possible... but I do have a little surprise coming up on my blog *cough*hint*cough* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pencil work and great detail.

    ReplyDelete