Saturday, 27 July 2013

Drawing Lab 7: Monkey Business




Hi everyone!
I just realized how it might seem a little strange to you readers, how I post my scans and the titles of the labs/lessons of the books I'm working with, but no closer explanations in most cases.
It's just that these books are commercial products, and by providing detailed instructions, I think it would be a copyright issue.



After I'm through with both books, I will provide final reviews, okay? :)
So, here are my scans to Drawing Lab 7: Monkey Business. And because this week's topic at Illustration Friday is "Jungle", I'll post them therre as well.^^




4 comments:

  1. I love to see you improve so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affen *__*
    der Affe bei mir aus ACNL ist ein bisschen grantig und manchmal etwas fies, aber wirkt ganz klassisch nach nen Fall harte Schale, weicher Kern. Auf jeden Fall ein sehr lustiges Spiel :)

    Ich finds toll, wie sehr die ganzen Zeichnungen aussehen als hätten die Tiere eigene Charaktere, vom Blick her wirkt es als könnte man ihnen direkt in ihr Wesen schauen. Das sieht cool aus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich mag deine Zeichnungen :)

    Awardtime <3
    http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.co.at/2013/08/ihr-lieben-ich-habe-vor-kurzem-einen.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors you choose for the drawing are bright and pretty, I love it :D
    ah sorry about spamming the Japan posts, it makes me miss Japan too truthfully T__T if only money and time are unlimited haha

    ReplyDelete